Our Operations and Logistics Teammates love to enable amazing customer service experiences and solve problems. They do everything you would expect the best to do: execute efficiently, accurately and safely every day while continuously looking for opportunities to improve our operation and the customer experience.
But that’s not all! Joining the Riptide team is a unique opportunity. Why? We are looking for business savvy teammates who are eager to help build our business from the very beginning and who are comfortable to step forward with new ideas and then take the lead to implement them.
Operations Specialists are the engine of our business, managing product and interacting with customers, drivers and others.
Duties of the Role:
- Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Control
- Packaging Execution
- Process Improvement
We expect our Operations and Logistics Teammates to be:
- Energized and passionate about what they do – always!
- Excited to join a startup and be a key player in building a winning business
- Always thinking about safety
- A role model for professionalism, respect and teamwork
- Detail-oriented (“measure twice… cut once!”)
We expect our Operations and Logistics Teammates to possess:
- Strong core values and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, case pick distribution environment
- Experience operating Material Handling equipment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- A strong inclination for continuous improvement
- A demonstrated history of meeting commitments and achieving success
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Riptide’s commitment to you:
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning and growth will be plentiful.
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit sharing opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits and Wellness programs
- Optional Pension Plan and Group RRSP
Job Type: Full-time, Days
Location: Milton, ON