Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) love to interact with and help solve customers’ problems! They genuinely care for each customer and are confident at troubleshooting and investigating issues when they don’t have enough information to resolve a question or complaint. Our CSRs are skilled at generating meaningful feedback from customers and apply these learnings to drive more powerful, positive experiences on the next interaction. CSRs are the face of our company to most customers and, thus, play a critical role in business development and setting the tone of our overall relationships.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to be:
- Powerful communicators – able to effectively share information in a written and verbal manner.
- Energized and passionate about what they do – always!
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Team players – actively support and engage with internal teammates to ensure smooth sales processes from start to finish.
- Comfortable with technology – fast learner.
- Great at follow-through … and follow-up!
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to possess:
- Strong core values and integrity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced business environment focused on customer service and/or marketing.
- A passion for identifying process improvement and new sales opportunities.
- A balance of fun, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bilingualism (French, English) is highly valued.
Riptide’s commitment to you:
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning and growth will be plentiful.
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit-sharing opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits and Wellness programs
- Optional Pension Plan and Group RRSP