As a Strategic Development Program Trainee, you will progress through a 5 phased program to learn every aspect of our business from shipping and receiving, to sales, operations, purchasing, account management and everything in between.
Additional duties will include:
Phase 1 -Warehouse Logistics
- Learn the products we sell, how they get from the vendor to the customer and understand all levels of sales support.
Phase 2 – Operations
- Get involved in our customer service, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial statements, and much more…
Phase 3 – Inside Sales/Project Management
- Go from helping customers with various product and service issues to managing large-scale projects.
Phase 4 – Outside Sales/Account Management
- Learn how to find new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate contracts, and build customer and vendor relationships.
Phase 5 – In this phase, you can take all of your training and determine your ideal career path.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Excited to join a startup and be a key player in building a winning business
- An amazing team player – ready to do whatever the team needs
- Positive attitude and results oriented mindset
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical inclination
Riptide’s commitment to you:
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning and growth will be plentiful.
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit sharing opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits and Wellness programs
- Optional Pension Plan and Group RRSP
Job Type: Full-time, Days
Location: Milton, ON