Riptide Fulfillment is expanding into Western Canada with a new Calgary-based location. We are looking for two Operations Specialists to join the Calgary team, starting Feb 1, 2022. Our Operations Specialists love to enable amazing customer service experiences and solve problems. They do everything you would expect the best to do: execute efficiently, accurately and safely every day while continuously looking for opportunities to improve our operation and the customer experience.
But that’s not all! Joining the Riptide team is a unique opportunity. Why? We are looking for business savvy teammates who are eager to help build our business and who are comfortable to step forward with new ideas.
Operations Specialists are the engine of our business, handling product and interacting with customers, drivers and others. Our OS teammates see each interaction as an opportunity to leave a great impression.
Duties of the Role:
- Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Control
- Packaging Execution
- Process Improvement
We expect our Operations Specialists to be:
- Energized and passionate about what they do – always!
- Be a key player in building a winning business
- Always thinking about safety
- Role models for professionalism, respect and teamwork
- Driven to provide great customer service & achieving company goals
- Comfortable with technology – a fast learner
- Detail-oriented (“measure twice… cut once!”)
We expect our Fulfillment Centre Associates to possess:
- Strong core values and integrity
- High energy, enthusiasm and always eager to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience operating Material Handling equipment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Able to lift 50lbs
- A strong inclination for continuous improvement
- A demonstrated history of meeting commitments and achieving success
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, automated, case pick distribution environment (an asset but not required)
- Post-secondary education an asset
Riptide’s commitment to you:
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning and growth will be plentiful.
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit sharing opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits and Wellness programs
- Optional Pension Plan and Group RRSP
Job Type: Full-time, Days
Location: 7850 66 St SE, Calgary, AB
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume to Sarah Hansen at: